Netgear WAC104 wireless router Dual-band (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz) Gigabit Ethernet Black
The NETGEAR Dual Band 802.11ac Wireless Access Point (AP) delivers high performance for Small Office and Home Office (SOHO) deployments and supports dual band concurrent operation at 2.4GHz and 5GHz with combined throughput of 1.2Gbps (300Mbps at 2.4GHz and 867Mbps at 5GHz). The WAC104 Wireless 802.11ac Access Point provides ease of use in standalone access point mode.
Easy to Configure
- Simple setup in minutes with intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Comprehensive monitoring with web-based access
High performance and superior coverage
- Dual band concurrent operation between 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency ranges
- Maximize coverage for optimal deployment for SOHO
- Supports wireless security features (WPA, WPA2)
- MAC based Access Control List to protect against intruders
Interoperate with both new and legacy clients
- Support latest 802.11ac wireless clients to achieve maximum speed
- Backward compatible to allow legacy devices to connect at their fastest speed
Install hardware to customer specification
Install Operating System and perform Windows updates
Configure hard drives in specified RAID
Install any customer specific BIOS/Firmware settings
Install server role services specified by the customer
Full Soak Test (12/24 hour)
Create customers asset tag/register
PDI - Pre Delivery Inspection
Standard Delivery (2 Working Days)
£7 per order
Free Delivery (7 days, min spend £100)
Working days are Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).
Order cut-off time is 4pm, orders received after 4pm will be processed on the next working day.
Weight/Size/Post Code exceptions apply, please read our Terms & Conditions for full details. Prices subject to VAT.
Delivery prices based on deliveries upto 20kg in weight, weights exceeding 20kg may incur delivery surcharges.
APC UPS products are excluded from free delivery due to their heavy weight.
Quoted delivery timescales are based on information provided by shipping partners, on occasion these can vary and we can not be held responsible for this.
All delivery services require a signature on delivery, please ensure someone will be available to sign.