Zyxel VPN Firewall VPN 300 hardware firewall 2600 Mbit/s
High Secure VPN applications
The ZyWALL VPN family provides comprehensive types of VPN connection for your business and supports Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (AWS VPC) for nowdays VPN environment. Moreover, the business grade ZyWALL VPN family equipped with IPSec VPN Hardware engine for high efficiency VPN tunnel and VPN load balance/failover with stronger VPN algorithm (IKEv2 & SHA-2) that ensure the VPN reliability and security for business communications.
Easy VPN deployment with SecuDeployer
The ZyWALL VPN50/100/300 comes with a specifically designed provisioning services, SecuDeployer, up to 50 remote gateways in just a few steps without extra software or appliance installation. In addition, the SecuDeployer service has an integrated user-friendly interface for easy VPN provisions to remote offices/sites, and it also supports VPN monitoring for high-efficiency VPN management.
The ZyWALL VPN50/100/300 delivers high-performance network security to help businesses satisfy the demand for always-on communications. For mission critical deployments, the ZyWALL VPN Series features provides active-passive device High-Availability (HA) service to support device or connection failover.
The ZyWALL VPN Series features multi-WAN load balancing/failover and a comprehensive mobile broadband USB modem support list for WAN backup operations. The ZyWALL VPN Series also supports IPSec load balancing and failover, providing additional resilience for mission-critical VPN failover with VTI Interface deployments.
One-year Free Security Services
The ZyWALL VPN series with Content Filtering prevents users from accessing malicious or malware sites or inappropriate content such as violent or porn related. With the Geo Enforcer, IP addresses can be mapped to geographical locations to block hacker probing from specific countries or to prevent users from visiting certain data sources. These could help small and medium business to stay away from web threats or social networking sites that could potentially decrease productivity.
The ZyWALL VPN Gateway series integrates with Facebook Wi-Fi to help small shops, stores and restaurants not only provide customers with easy Internet connectivity, but also increase the popularity of your business on Facebook.
The ZyWALL VPN series combining AP Controller technology enables users to manage APs from a centralized user interface. Businesses can deploy or expand a managed WiFi network with minimal effort.
The Zyxel VPN Firewall Series provides a complete feature set to perfectly fit different business requirements as well as to enable the maximum performance for security, hotspot, and connectivity. Comprehensive network modularity also empowers IT professionals to customize the system to meet their individual needs.
1. Hotspot Management supports for VPN100 and VPN300.
Hybrid VPN application
- High-speed, high-security communications between local servers, remote devices and cloud-hosted applications with deployments of the ZyWALL VPN Series.
- Secure, reliable VPN connectivity with IPSec VPN load balancing and failover features delivers high-availability services for exceptional uptime.
- Easy-to-use, secure remote access via SSL, IPSec and L2TP over IPSec VPN.
- The headquarter ZyWALL Series can also establish an IPSec VPN connection with Amazon VPC for secured access to leverage the benefits of cloud-base and to expend on premise networks that extend into the cloud center.
Managed Application Security Services
- Branch offices, small and medium business as well as IT administrators can deploy Zyxel VPN firewalls to establish VPN connections among managed services providers (MSPs) that improve services levels, minimize end-user service downtime and relieve network maintenance efforts.
- SecuDeployer turns your gateway into a provision server, quick and easy to deploy up to 50 remote devices.
- Retailers and chain stores such as healthcare, banking and branch offices can deploy ZyWALL VPN Firewalls over secure connections (IPSec VPN) for business transactions.
Connectivity for Hospitability Services
- The ZyWALL VPN Firewall with managed AP provides Hospitality businesses and SMB with a range of network access privileges such as free, paid access or social login.
- Hospitality businesses can deploy ZyWALL VPN with Hotspot Management features that provide secure network services such as advanced billing for flexible free and tiered Wi-Fi services while retaining the Internet usage record to comply with local regulations.
Install hardware to customer specification
Install Operating System and perform Windows updates
Configure hard drives in specified RAID
Install any customer specific BIOS/Firmware settings
Install server role services specified by the customer
Full Soak Test (12/24 hour)
Create customers asset tag/register
PDI - Pre Delivery Inspection
Standard Delivery (2 Working Days)
£7 per order
Free Delivery (7 days, min spend £50)
Working days are Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).
Order cut-off time is 4pm, orders received after 4pm will be processed on the next working day.
Weight/Size/Post Code exceptions apply, please read our Terms & Conditions for full details. Prices subject to VAT.
Delivery prices based on deliveries upto 20kg in weight, weights exceeding 20kg may incur delivery surcharges.
APC UPS products are excluded from free delivery due to their heavy weight.
Quoted delivery timescales are based on information provided by shipping partners, on occasion these can vary and we can not be held responsible for this.
All delivery services require a signature on delivery, please ensure someone will be available to sign.