Should the products supplied by our company need to be returned, the Goods must be returned with our prior written agreement within 7 days of delivery. The Goods must be unopened, with the manufacturers’ seals intact and in perfect re-saleable condition. Please ensure that the Goods you have purchased are to your specification prior to breaking the manufacturers’ seals. This will avoid disappointment and the Goods being rejected, should you wish to return them.
The Buyer shall obtain a Returns Material Authorisation number (RMA) from the Seller before returning any goods. Goods received without a valid RMA number will not be dealt with but stored until the Seller is contacted by the Buyer with the required information.
The Buyer shall quote the sales invoice number and the serial number on which the goods were purchased, upon verification by the Seller, the Seller shall issue a RMA number which shall be valid for a period of seven (7) days.
The goods shall be returned to the Seller at the Buyer's expense, sufficiently packaged so as to avoid damage in transit, with the original documentation, software and accessories. A valid RMA number should be clearly displayed on the outside of the package. The Seller shall not be liable for loss or damage whilst in transit to the Seller's address.
An RMA number will be issued upon receipt of the sales invoice number. No Goods can be returned without proof of purchase. Upon receipt of the goods by the Seller, the Seller shall repair or replace at the Sellers discretion and shall be returned to the Buyer's original invoice address. Goods received by the Seller which are damaged, incomplete or not of the Seller's origin shall not be processed and arrangements for their return to the Buyer, at the Buyer's expense, shall be made.
Goods which have been returned and authorised for refund will be refunded back to the original payment method within 14 days.
Faulty goods which have been returned and subsequently tested and found to be free of any faults, will require the Buyer to pay the return carriage charge. No goods shall be returned to the Buyer without payment of this charge. In the event that the carriage return payment has not been made within 21 days of notification of the no fault found, the goods shall be disposed of without any liability to the Seller.
The Seller shall reserve the right to refuse to restock any goods which have been:
i) Supplied in accordance with the Buyers order.
ii) Returned incomplete.
iii) Returned not in manufacturers packaging or with defaced packaging.
iv) Returned in a non-re-saleable condition.
v) Special Orders.
vi) Custom built / configured.
vii) Goods have been opened, have broken vendor seals.
Non faulty goods that are returned for restocking will be charged a restocking fee of twenty percent of original sale value. The Seller shall reserve the right to refuse to restock any goods which have been opened, have broken vendor seals, are incomplete and/or not in their original packaging.
No Software on which seals have been broken can be returned for credit. If any Software discs are faulty, then you are advised to use the manufacturer’s warranty procedure. Please note Software Licences are non-returnable unless the Software is materially non-compliant with its specification or the physical media on which it is supplied is defective.
Products/Servers/Computers which have been configured / built / tested by client request are classed as special order items and once ordered are non cancellable / refundable.
Carepacks of all types including Warranty / Support / Smartnet / License upgrades are special order items which are non returnable and cannot be exchanged once ordered.
MAINLAND UK RETURNS PROCEDURE
The procedure detailed below applies to mainland UK only.
NOTE: Isle of Man and Isle of Wight are treated for returns purposes as mainland UK with the exception that it is the customers' responsibility to obtain confirmation from the manufacturers that manufacturers warranties apply in their respective location. Regardless of any statements to the contrary in any marketing material or on the face of our invoices or other documents, we DO NOT guarantee that manufacturers' warranties apply in these locations.
In the event that goods are found to be faulty:
· The customer should contact us for an RMA form. A separate line should be used, and a separate RMA number will be issued, for each item.
· Completed RMA forms should be emailed to email@example.com
· Upon receipt of completed RMA form, an RMA number will be issued. RMA numbers will not be issued unless all details are entered and correct. RMA numbers will be valid for 7 days from date of issue.
· Once an RMA number has been issued, the goods may be returned. It is the customer's responsibility to ship the goods. The Seller will not collect faulty goods.
· RMA numbers must be clearly attached to each item returned. Goods returned without a valid RMA number attached will not be tested. The customer will be responsible for collection of such goods, or provision of all details required to issue an RMA number.
· Returned goods must be in their original packaging and accompanied by all original drivers, cables and manuals. Goods must be packaged appropriately, with all hard drives, processors and memory in anti-static bags or anti-static wrap. Any goods found to be damaged in transit as a result of inappropriate packaging will not be tested or replaced.
· Goods will be tested by the returns department upon receipt. If goods are confirmed as faulty, replacement goods will be shipped to the customer. Where possible, we will ship replacement goods as part of any new orders placed. Upon replacement, we will issue a credit note for the original item and an invoice for the replacement at the original sale price. Faulty goods which have been returned and authorised for refund will be refunded back to the original payment method within 14 days.
· Goods tested and found to have no fault will be available for collection by the customer. The Seller is not responsible for the return of such items. (Please note that RMA goods are tested for the fault as specified on the RMA form. It is important therefore that description of faults are accurate and specific to the item returned.)
- Dead On Arrival requests MUST be notified to us within 3 days of invoice. A Dead On Arrival (DOA) certificate will need to be obtained from the manufacturer before goods will be accepted back.